We are proud to note that our very own committee member and plot holder Geoff Bratt has won the Pitstone Parish Council Volunteer of the Year award for the huge number of hours volunteered as a Community First Responder for the village; putting his own personal safety at risk whilst helping others during the COVID pandemic. We have all noted the long hours Geoff has remained on call to assist others in the worst of times; and this recognition is well deserved. Many congratulations Geoff, and well done. Thank you from us all.
Covid – 19. Measures and rule amendments in place during the current situation:
- The gate will remain open and unlocked during the daytime. It will be locked overnight.
- Please follow the current government advice regarding social distancing and handwashing:
- Do not visit the site if you or any member of your household have any symptoms of or are ill with coronavirus.
- Keep 2m apart from others
- Wash your hands regularly. We do not have clean water on site so please bring your own hand washing/sanitiser to site. Do not use the troughs
- Having fires in incinerators is no longer permitted until further notice.
- If bringing children to site keep them to your own plot, be aware the gate is open.
- Do not share tools.
- When using machinery please wear PPE and observe safe working distances.
The committee have amended the measures previously issued, having received guidance from Bucks Association of Local Councils.
This advice is subject to change