The allotment site is owned by the National Trust and leased to Pitstone Parish Council for the purpose of providing AllotmentGardens. Pitstone Allotment Association has accepted a range of formal duties from the Parish Council. This gives the allotment holders greater control over how the site is operated, more responsive day-to-day management, more opportunities for volunteers to utilise their skills and expertise and a greater sense of pride in the site.
Pitstone Allotment Association is represented by a comittee formed by plot holders from Pitstone Allotments.
The current comittee members and their Roles are as follows:
- Brian Brooks – Chair & Web Site
- Gill Lloyd – Vice Chair
- Marjory Rankin – Secretary
- Margaret Crutchfield – Parish Councillor / Treasurer
- John Lowe – Site Manager / Fundraising
- Julie Wills – Site Notice Board / Chicken Officer
- Rob Spiller – Bee Officer
- Jacky Woodhead – Wildife area
- Geoff Bratt
- David Hutchinson
In the first instance please contact