Just to confirm this years Ivinghoe & Pitstone Horticultural Show will not be going ahead this year. Below are a few photos of our secretary’s flowers that she was planning to put on the show benches. Hopefully next year the show will go ahead.
As part of the grant we received for the wildlife pond area, wildflower seeds were sown on the verges at key points around the site. These are now looking fantastic in bloom! If you watch the video carefully, at one point you can even see a humming bird come down in the back ground to the flowers.
Covid – 19. Measures and rule amendments in place during the current situation:
- The gate will remain open and unlocked during the daytime. It will be locked overnight.
- Please follow the current government advice regarding social distancing and handwashing:
- Do not visit the site if you or any member of your household have any symptoms of or are ill with coronavirus.
- Keep 2m apart from others
- Wash your hands regularly. We do not have clean water on site so please bring your own hand washing/sanitiser to site. Do not use the troughs
- Having fires in incinerators is no longer permitted until further notice.
- If bringing children to site keep them to your own plot, be aware the gate is open.
- Do not share tools.
- When using machinery please wear PPE and observe safe working distances.
The committee have amended the measures previously issued, having received guidance from Bucks Association of Local Councils.
This advice is subject to change